Sign up to recieve email notifications of sales and new products, and recieve a special discount
Blink Cream Glue Remover PLUS PLUS 30g
Newly formulated without any acetone base, this has much less fumes than other Blink removers and the tube makes for easy application to the lashes. Other liquid removers will run in to your clients eyes and burn, and will dry out before the glue has been broke down. Safe for brow removal as well. This container has 30g of cream. For removal instructions see below:
Suggested Removal Procedures
1. Have the client lay down with eyes closed during removal procedure.
2. With the eyes closed (not yours ) use a Q-Tip and apply the Gel/Cream Remover to top and bottom of
each lash in a upward motion. Allow it to sit for approx 45-90 seconds.
3. Continue to brush upward away from the eye with the Q-Tip and the Glue should begin to
release from the natural lash. Do NOT get it in their eyes or touch any skin!!
4. Once lashes are loose, use your tweezers to remove the remaining lashes and glue.
5. Make sure to have a damp cloth available for the client to immediately clean their eyes off
after the removal.
Note:A Vetus round tip tweezer (2A-SA) can also be used to safely pinch remover on to the lash
and massage it in until the lash releases.
Posted by Stephanie M. on 30th Mar 2017
This remover is gentle on the eyes. My clients love this one because it doesn't cause any discomfort compared to the gel remover. It doesn't run in the clients eye and very easy to control. I highly recommend this remover especially if you are a newbie in the business.
Posted by Gina F. on 8th Jun 2015
Apply with micro swabs, leave for a couple minutes, and swipe off... The consistency is great too and doesn't enter the eyes if you use it properly. Make sure to really cleanse lashes before applying new set.
Posted by erica on 28th Mar 2015
The glue wasn't messy at all and it didn't take much at all!
Posted by Unknown on 23rd Mar 2015
Takes awhile to start working. Not good if you need to stay properly on schedule. I do like the consistency, I just wish it worked faster.