Sign up to recieve email notifications of sales and new products, and recieve a special discount
1 Box of Blink Lint Free Gel Pads (5 pair per box)
Your clients will love these! Its a facial built in to a Lint Free Patch. These Lint Free Eye Patches have a specialized coating surface that won't lift lint after you apply. The outer layer is very strong for tweezer contact. Also keeps the natural skin moisture underneath the coating surface to give a intense nutrient to the skin under the eyes.
Showing reviews 1-20 of 125 | Next
Posted by Unknown on 26th May 2016
These are by far my fave gel pads I don't use anything else for my clients
Posted by Unknown on 11th May 2016
Perfect for aiding in extension application
Posted by Unknown on 8th May 2016
I have been using the gel pads for over a year and they are great to use, easy to apply and no issues from my clients. They love how cool they feel and there is no lint that can be picked up by my tweezers.
Posted by Jess l on 5th May 2016
I always recommend laying them flat and securing any lashes that Pop out
Posted by Unknown on 25th Apr 2016
I've been using these pads for over a year. They're my favorite out of all eye pads I've tried. They're especially great for clients with thick or long lashes because they hold them down best.
Posted by Unknown on 23rd Apr 2016
Blink Gel Pads are the only gel pads I use! My clients feel like they are getting a mini eye treatment & have no irritation while I am doing their lashes.
Posted by Linda on 21st Apr 2016
I love these patches, they work great with 95 % of clients. The other 5 % either have an allergy or it does not fit their eye size (that's any easy fix, can be cut)
Posted by Jessica on 24th Mar 2016
I love these gel pads! They fit all my clients different eye shapes.
Posted by Sara K on 23rd Mar 2016
I've used numerous other brands of under eye pads for eyelash extensions.. These are the only brand that stay put, don't shed fibers, and don't cause a reaction. The only brand I use.
Posted by Brie on 9th Mar 2016
After trying countless strangely shaped eyepads that I would have to cut, constantly reposition, or tape down, I was so happy to discover these eyepads. They require no fiddling, they fit all my clients, and they stay put! No more teary eyes, no risk of eyelashes getting stuck together. My clients find these very comfortable!
Posted by Natalie D. on 8th Mar 2016
I tried these after the pads I was using started causing a reaction on some of my clients. Not only has no one had a reaction, they all say these feel nicer and I think the fit to the eye shape better than my old ones.
Posted by Mary on 24th Feb 2016
These are the best pads I have used so far.
Posted by Mari R on 22nd Feb 2016
These are my favorite eye pads! No lint, not bulky, just cushioned enough to be comfy for my clients but not intrusive on the lash line.
Posted by Unknown on 21st Feb 2016
Love these eye pads! Have tried several others and by far these are the best!!
Posted by Yesenia on 15th Feb 2016
First time I order them and it's really easy to use them.
Posted by Helene Henderson on 12th Feb 2016
I really love these Lint free Gel Pads. Plan on ordering more today!!
Posted by Lori on 7th Feb 2016
I have used these eye pads now for a few years. I haven't found any better and my clients love them!
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Feb 2016
I love these!!!! Super easy to work with and clients love the feel of them!
Posted by Cherica Simmons on 26th Jan 2016
Best eye pads
Posted by Unknown on 19th Jan 2016
Love these eyepads! The shape fits all my clients and tbey live the way the pad feels on their skin. These are the only pads i jeep in my kit.
Showing reviews 1-20 of 125 | Next