Sign up to recieve email notifications of sales and new products, and recieve a special discount
Premium Gel Glue Remover WITH a Grapefruit scent 15ml Bottle
This is a must for every lash professional, whether removing someone elses messy lash application or just starting over fresh the Gel Remover lays on the lash while breaking down the glue. Other liquid removers will run in to your clients eyes and burn, and will dry out before the glue has been broke down.
For removal instructions see below:
Suggested Removal Procedures
1. Have the client lay down with eyes closed during removal procedure.
2. With the eyes closed (not yours ) use a Q-Tip and apply the Gel/Cream Remover to top and bottom of
each lash in a upward motion. Allow it to sit for approx 45-90 seconds.
3. Continue to brush upward away from the eye with the Q-Tip and the Glue should begin to
release from the natural lash. Do NOT get it in their eyes or touch any skin!!
4. Once lashes are loose, use your tweezers to remove the remaining lashes and glue.
5. Make sure to have a damp cloth available for the client to immediately clean their eyes off
after the removal.
Note:A Vetus round tip tweezer (2A-SA) can also be used to safely pinch remover on to the lash
and massage it in until the lash releases.
Posted by Unknown on 13th Jun 2016
Ive had a few complaints that this remover burns my clients eyes
Posted by hello gorgeous on 7th Sep 2015
Easy removal for eyelash extensions. 1 squeeze and let it sit for a couple minutes.
Posted by tracy on 30th Mar 2015
Doesn't cause irritation and lashes come off right away.
Posted by caroline on 1st Jan 2015
I just apply it let it sit for a minute then remove! Pleasant scent too..just be careful so squeeze bottle gently so not too much comes out