Sign up to recieve email notifications of sales and new products, and recieve a special discount
This is iLashstore's exclusive Gentle Cream Remover. This is a great formula that has very little odor and is a cream so it stays on the lash and does not run back in to the eyes. The cream can be used to remove all eyelash extensions and semi permanent mascara (Lashcara). The wide top bottle is also very convenient to clean the ends of your tweezers while working on the application. For removal instructions see below:
Suggested Removal Procedures
1. Have the client lay down with eyes closed during removal procedure.
2. With the eyes closed (not yours ) use a Q-Tip and apply the Gel/Cream Remover to top and bottom of
each lash in a upward motion. Allow it to sit for approx 45-90 seconds.
3. Continue to brush upward away from the eye with the Q-Tip and the Glue should begin to
release from the natural lash. Do NOT get it in their eyes or touch any skin!!
4. Once lashes are loose, use your tweezers to remove the remaining lashes and glue.
5. Make sure to have a damp cloth available for the client to immediately clean their eyes off
after the removal.
Note:A Vetus round tip tweezer (2A-SA) can also be used to safely pinch remover on to the lash
and massage it in until the lash releases.
Posted by Kathy on 21st Sep 2015
I've been doing lashes for 9 yrs..This product did not break down the adhesive I had to switch to the gel remover . Glad I had some for my client From iLash: This glue is a lot more "gentle" than the gel remover it may not remove the lashes as fast but the smell and fumes will be much lower.
Posted by Sarah R on 10th Aug 2015
I was having trouble using just acetone (which is what I was taught to use) to remove glue off my tweezers.. so I thought I would try this. Boy, am I glad I did! It comes off sooo easily! It also is awesome for removing any unwanted glue on my clients. Has a good, clean smell to it too.. no harsh fumes. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Will definitely keep buying.